Spain (Peninsula) 1-2 business days. €5.08/kg
Portugal (Peninsula) 1-2 business days. €5.08/kg
Shipping and delivery times
From Monday to Friday:
Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 2:00 p.m. each day will be shipped the same day.
If you order after 2pm on Friday, next day delivery will arrive on Monday.
Orders are not processed on Saturdays or Sundays, and deliveries are not made on Sundays. After all, everyone needs to rest.
Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
Refunds and returns
1. After-sales service protocol for distributors and Dropshipping service
General: Using this web page or registering as a user implies acceptance of these conditions.
Stockers does not deal directly with the end customer when they are Dropshipping shipments to preserve anonymity, as understood in a business relationship based on the Dropshipping model.
Stockers offers its distributors support to facilitate the management of after-sales and guarantees with the end customer.
Warranty: All products offered in the Stockers catalog have a 2-year warranty in accordance with European law.
- Dropshipping shipments: The end customer has 48 hours from receipt of the order to report possible incidents to the distributor. The Stockers distributor has 5 calendar days to process said incident with Stockers through the Contact Area.
- Non-Dropshipping shipments: The distributor has 5 calendar days to verify and process said incident.
2. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing to do is check that the number of packages received matches those sent. Second, check each package externally very carefully in order to find signs of having been hit or manipulated, such as blows, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may lead to suspect that the merchandise may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave signed on the delivery note of the driver or courier, whether on paper or digital (PDA) "VISUALLY DAMAGED PACKAGE" if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISUALLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show that there was visible damage to it will automatically be grounds for rejection of the incident.
If you are a Dropshipper, take advantage of the order confirmations you send to your customers to educate them on this best practice, just like Stockers does with their distributors.
3. How to proceed in case of incident? (Broken in transport, Wrong product, Missing product, Missing parts)
At Stockers you will have up to 5 calendar days from the receipt of the merchandise to open an incident from your Stockers account through the Contact us link. This period is much longer than the usual period of 24/48h offered by other providers, since we want to make it easier for dropshippers to obtain and provide all the necessary documentation. After this period we will no longer be able to claim the transport insurance and our system will not allow you to open the incident.
Once you have accessed the contact area, you must choose the Logistics and After-sales channel to direct your query to the correct department.
• Order Not Received , for inquiries about shipments that have not yet been received or for shipments in which all the packages shipped have not been received (partial reception).
• Order Received , to report incidents after having received all the packages of your order. You must provide all the required documents as requested. Sending incorrect, inaccurate documents, or the absence thereof, will invalidate the possibility of any claim and will mean the cancellation of the incident.
As a seller, you must carry out the preliminary inquiries with your client and receive all the information required to be able to correctly fill out the incident. You can find all the information requested in the packing list that is attached to all our shipments, whether B2B or dropshipping. This contains your order, the requested references and the stamps or numbers of the operators who prepared your order (check control 1 and 2).
It will be necessary to provide a clear explanation with as many details as possible in the Comments field. You must also add the requested images of the object of the claim in the attached files.
4. How to return merchandise with manufacturing defects to Stockers?
Stockers offers an exceptional service of free collection to the distributor for those products with factory defects that it has been collecting from its customers. Stockers will pass free collection by its warehouses every two months as long as the cost of €90 has been reached. If this amount has not been reached, Stockers will postpone the collection for a maximum of 6 months. Upon this date, Stockers will collect your merchandise free of charge even if it has not reached that amount. These terms will not be applicable in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and non-EU countries where the distributor must send the merchandise to the Peninsula assuming the shipping costs and indicating the defective merchandise at NO COST on the invoice.
In the event that the distributor wants to return the defective merchandise outside of these terms, it will be he himself who will assume the costs that arise, prior notification to Stockers so that we are awaiting the receipt of said return.
You must send a RETURNS email and create a DRAFT where you will attach products that you can collect as manufacturing defects. Once any of the conditions indicated above are met, a SEND button will be automatically activated to request the collection of the products.
You must send the package to the address indicated by our support team.
They must prepare the package in optimal conditions and for this they must introduce all the defective products inside a large cardboard box/s. Keep in mind that the original boxes of the products themselves must reach us intact, without stickers or damage. Therefore, it is essential to reinforce cardboard boxes and a good seal.
The guarantee covers factory defects and in no case does it cover wear or misuse. We will only return the money for those products with factory defects, so you should pay close attention to those that already show signs of being worn or damaged. In the case of damaged packaging or with transport stickers, 100% of the value of the product will not be returned. For this reason, it is important that you notify your customers to reinforce the merchandise they are returning with another cardboard box and not damage the product itself.
Once the products are received, the Stockers quality team will analyze each one of them and once they are verified, they will proceed to the substitution or credit, as appropriate. Payments will be made in the wallet. The process of verification and reimbursement of the merchandise can last several weeks from its receipt in our warehouse.
5. Return of products in perfect condition
Stockers does not repurchase merchandise from its distributors that they have not been able to sell in their stores or warehouses or possible returns from their customers. If a customer wishes to return a product in perfect condition and is accepted, you must be the one who releases said merchandise through your sales channels. Stockers will not accept the return in any case.
6. How to replace a defective item to your customer?
Each distributor decides which post-sale policy applies to their website or business. In some cases it is preferable to return the money for the item to the customer and thus avoid additional logistics costs. In the event that it had to be replaced, the procedure is very simple: the distributor must enter www.Stockers-supplier.com, place a completely new order and pay for it.
7. In which cases will Stockers not return 100% of the value of the product?
- When the products show clear signs of misuse, unjustified wear, or arrive in an unhealthy state.
- In the case of products without a box or returned with a damaged box, or with transport stickers that make the boxes unusable, 50% of the value of the product will be discounted.
- In the case of products with a lack of parts or accessories, or whose description of the fault does not correspond to reality, the payment will not be made.
Very important : any product returned to Stockers that does not present anomalies or whose return description does not correspond to reality will not be credited, and will be deposited in our warehouse. You will receive a notice in this regard, from which you will have 7 days to confirm if you want the return of said merchandise to your warehouses, after payment of the shipping costs. In the event that we do not receive confirmation or payment within the aforementioned period of 7 days, said merchandise will be destroyed in a recycling plant, without any subsequent claim being possible against Stockers.
8. When is the return money refunded?
Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, and after checking its status, the amount will be refunded to the Stockers wallet. Keep in mind that the refund process could take several weeks until the received merchandise is evaluated.
9. What happens if you or your customer do not pick up an order?
When an order is not picked up by the recipient, it is returned to our warehouse. Once it is received in the warehouse, it is automatically managed by the quality team and passed to the administration department to process the payment.
The shipment of the order, as well as the return to the warehouse, cause transportation costs, which will have to be covered by the company or person who placed the order. Therefore, you will receive a payment corresponding to the return of the order, discounting the return shipping costs.
Keep in mind that the process of this management can last several weeks.
10. How long is the warranty time?
Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery, except for reconditioned products, which is 12 months.
11. What is not included in the guarantee?
- Does not include deficiencies caused by negligence, blows, improper use or manipulation, unsuitable tension, incorrect installation, or materials subjected to wear due to normal use.
- In the case of computer items, the guarantee will not cover the elimination of viruses, restoration of programs for this reason or the reinstallation of the disk caused by its erasure.
12. The guarantee will lose its value…
- If any data on the same or on the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced.
- If the identification number or the guaranteed device itself is tampered with or repaired without the knowledge of the Technical Service.
FREE SHIPPING — For purchases over €250